Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Simply Panourmous

The pizza lived up to its name. It was indeed panourmous. Unfortunately, like too often happens the order was messed up and I had to eat semi-gross sausage pizza. Pepperoni should be made the official topping of pizza just like English should be made the official language of the U.S.A. Even with the lame topping, the pizza was so wide that I could not see the other side and so it was my manifest destiny to eat to the other side. I totally got to the Washington/Oregon part no problem and the rest waits in the fridge to be explored. Hopefully there will be no golden toppings.

Bad plan of the day: Having high school freshmen play with toys that amplify collisions to shoot a ball at high velocity without everyone wearing safety glasses. The toy comes with safety glasses and warnings so the company doesn't get sued. Shouldn't we all do the same?

My cat is a floor dust vacuum and I want her to stop.

2 comments:

even pretty girls need to read said...

Face - sorry I missed the panourmousness, but not sorry I missed out on sausage.

P.S. goggles are overrated.

Amy said...

I concur with the goggles. I do not concur with the sausage. but in all fairness we ordered half and half.