Friday, March 13, 2009

Busy PI DAY!!

In case you were foolishly ignorant of the fact tomorrow is the day of Pi 3.14. I am excited and you should be too. Everyone should make a pie and celebrate its pieness. I will be busy though, helping chumpy students and being a science fair judge, woo!

I know it has been around a while, but this trailer is still super badass, especially the song that starts about half way through. Reminds me of Motorstorm  with that sort of gritty sound of power that gets your blood pumping. Fifty Cent has a good video game in which he tries to get his stolen Crystal Skull back, so I am sure someone could pull off making a good Fast and Furious game. Get some awesome songs like those in Motorstorm, some open world racing and cop fleeing like in GTA but with shinnier and faster cars and straighter roads, and some roof/street running first person style like Mirror's Edge. Pump everything up in terms of speed and adrenaline and let the beast loose. Then find a way to have the music crescendo or hit beats with action events.

Time to go fix my broken research. Oh my. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm surprised you didnt post the trailer to escape to witch mountain